This 50W rf amplifier was built to produce excellent no-tune operation, while keeping low price and easy of use: just connect the outputto an fm antenna, and the input to any 1W exciter, we recommend to connect to our TX180A - FM modulator or TX190 which drive this amplifier to 50W in the range of 87.5-108Mhz without tuning.
- 50W output power in the whole FM band 87.5-108Mhz with only 1W input -connects direclty to our exciter - TX180A\TX190
- Broadband no-tune state of the art design based on MRF173
- Low pass filter for broadcast only where you want to and exceed FCC regualtion regarding harmonics.
- no additional heatsink required, only a fan is recommended for the case, two M5 screws to attach to your case easily.
- For power supply to drive this excellent amplifier see our Switching power-supply: 24V/6.3A with over voltage and undervoltage protection, worldwide operation (110V/220V)