AMP300A - High quality built & tested 300W rf amplifier - 2012 version
This 300W rf amplifier was built to produce excellent no-tune operation, while keeping low price and easy of use: just connect the outputto an fm antenna, and the input to any 1W exciter, we recommend to connect to our TX180A\TX190 - FM modulator which drive this amplifier to over 250W in the range of 87.5-108Mhz without tuning.
48V 10A power supply - SE-600-48
24V power supply - PS-65-27\24
- 300W output with 1W input -connect our exciter-TX180A\TX190
To fully drive 300W and display output power or SWR alarm on TX180A LCD display.
- 9 Pole Low pass filter - no harmonics emission.
- SWR protection - auto shut down
- Forward and reflected power sensor - connect any voltage meter/ digital barograph to display forward/reflected power.
- Broadband no-tune design based on M/A-COM MRF151G and a driver amplifier.
- Heat sink included