TX190 - Professional 1W stereo fm exciter with limiter balanced input and RDS
Packed with : LCD controller with buttons + RDS USB cable to edit RDS with PC.
The TX190 is the most advanced fm exciter available on the market.
Knowledge and experience of years are combined to a compact board which does it all.
The audio input are balanced XLR, the audio is being limited to keep modulation at safe level.
The stereo encoder uses a DSP technology to perform a cleaner pilot with excellent separation.
RF output is 1W clean RF after a LPF and wideband for 1W + output at any frequency.
The TX190 also includes internal RDS for almost any feature available, including scrolling text,
real-time update and much more.
This exciter is controlled simply with a LCD and up/down buttons.
- Low noise PLL (Phase lock loop)
- NEW! - onboard RDS included
- Broadband No-tune 1W RF output power
- Low pass filter to meet FCC spectrum specifications
- Backlight LCD and buttons to choose frequency
- Internal stereo encoder with DSP technology
- MPX input, MPX output and MPX loop threw
- RF-OFF while not Locked to protect your amplifier
- On-board jumper to set pre-emphasis: none/50uS/75uS
- This is a professional unit, used on many commercial stations at up to 10k